Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Swim Swim Swim

Today was a Masters Swim day….and today was distance day! Can you hear the excitement in my voice??!!

I am looking more and more forward to swim sessions….it is just so tough to get up at 4:40 in the morning for the 5:15 session especially when you don’t even lay down to try and go to sleep til after midnight.  And then….I can’t sleep…so I read and then I finally get tired and then I worry about not waking up in time so I wake up every hour and then can’t go back to sleep because well…you know…because I’m afraid I won’t wake up…ohhh the pain!  But I got up! And this was the work out…

1 x 400 on 8:00 Warm up
8 x 100 on 1:30 Swim even PACE
4 x 200 on 3:45 Swim IM or Stroke
2 x 400 on 7:30 Swim IM or Stroke
1 x 800 on 12:00 PULL - steady pace
4 x 100 on 2:00 100 Kick/100Swim...etc.
Total 4,000 Yards

If you are anything like me…you can’t do 8 100s at 1:30 pace and have any rest between so I have to do 75s but other than that…this was my workout and it worked me out.  Tonight the goal is to get some bike miles in…maybe 20 hard miles.  We’ll see..

Not much else exciting has been transpiring lately..went to the colts game Sunday…which they lost….uggg again! I do love our mascot though…Air Blue is very cute!




And I am looking forward to seeing this movie this weekend…I am in fact very excited to see this flick!

1 comment:

  1. I love your swimming efforts!!! Now, I need to get in the pool at least once a week! Awesome picture of you & Von!! Love!!! And, I hope you know I'm going with you to the movies!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete