Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gourmet Dinner and Paper Plates

 Exactly 2 exciting things happened in my life today!

1.  I received my 3 new shirts from Skinny Runner today!  Yeah! I absolutely love Skinny Runner...you must check out her blog.....she was also sweet enough to send me 2 of her "Life's Funner with a Runner" stickers (double whoop whoop!)

Shirt #1:  It's not about vanity It's about sanity
Shirt #2:  I wanna punch running in the face
Shirt #3: Team Skinny Runner


AND...drumroll.....the 2nd exciting thing to happen to
me today is......:

I cooked a really good dinner!! and yes
I serve all meals on paper plates...I hate dishes.


Zucchini, Squash, Asparagus, Portabello Mushrooms, Grilled Chicken and
Nishiki Sticky Brown Rice = YUMMY!!!
*Workouts: Yesterday - 4 miles and Bodyrock and Today: 4 miles and more Bodyrock (75 high knees while jumping rope plus 25 sandbag squats x 10) - I was dripping sweat!  

No comments:

Post a Comment